MIRACLES Counseling Center TRC provides Individual and Group Therapy for Victims of Crime and Trauma. We provide up to 16 sessions of Individual Therapy, but may extend the services, if needed. Services can be extended beyond 16 sessions, if criteria are met, or if extenuating circumstances require an extension.
MCC follows the TRC’s established three-stage model of trauma treatment that addresses survivors’ differing needs and environments .
The treatment stages are:
STAGE ONE: Stabilization and establishment of safety
STAGE TWO: Addressing and processing the trauma memories or related beliefs, and/or grieving the losses inherent in trauma
STAGE THREE: Restoring or creating connection between survivors and their communities by increasing engagement in meaningful, positive activities and relationships
MCC’s TRC services foster posttraumatic growth in instilling hope and healing, and enabling clients to 1. (re)connect with their empowered selves, 2. (re)establish social connections, and 3. (re)gain a sense of interpersonal efficacy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless, lonely, or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. You owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to us today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.