MCC provides experiential, interactive trainings tailored to the unique needs of each setting in order to ensure a learning experience that is both stimulating and relevant.
Trainings can be tailored to address the needs of individual providers, supervisory staff, or organizational systems.
We provide training on:
- Trauma informed care best practice – Including but not limited to:
- Understanding trauma and it’s impact
- Developmental impacts of trauma and toxic stress
- Trauma informed care best practice
- Vicarious trauma and secondary traumatic stress – Including but not limited to:
- Self-Care and Building resiliency for the provider
- Organizational management of vicarious trauma and secondary traumatic stress
- Domestic Violence for Survivors/Victims-40 hour Training:
- Child Abuse-6 Hours
- Traumatic grief and loss