Awareness, Knowledge and Change
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE GROUP
Are you or someone you know in an abusive relationship?
Have you been abused in the past?
Are you not sure if you are in or were in an abusive relationship?
Come to Our Classes and Learn about Domestic Violence
In this 16-week course, you will learn about:
• The Cycle of Domestic Violence
• Common Myths About Domestic Violence
• Red Flags of an Abusive Relationship
• The Effects of Domestic Violence
• The Effects of Domestic Violence on Children
• A Discussion on the Common Question, “Why Don’t They Leave?”
… and Many More Topics
…. Because Love Should Not Hurt!
ALL THE CLASSES WILL BE HOSTED ON ZOOM.
Link will be sent to the participant upon registration
Our classes are recognized by the
Department of Children and Family Services and the Department of Social Services
Every Wednesday and Friday from 10am-12pm
Every Saturday from 10am-12pm
CALL NOW TO REGISTER